Follow the steps below to invest in the Greencape Funds:
Important information: Fidante Partners Limited (Fidante Partners) is the responsible entity of each Fund. As responsible entity, Fidante Partners issues units in each Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of the relevant Fund for its operation. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Before making a decision about whether to make an investment or additional investment in the Fund, please read the Fund’s Target Market Determination (TMD), Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Additional Information Booklet and Product Updates to ensure the key attributes of the Fund as described in the TMD and PDS aligns with your objectives, financial situation and needs. Please click on the relevant link below to access the fund documents.
- Greencape High Conviction Fund – Product Disclosure Statement & Target Market Determination & Additional Information Booklet
- Greencape Broadcap Fund – Product Disclosure Statement & Target Market Determination & Additional Information Booklet
Complete the relevant application form:
- Application Form – Individuals, Joint Investors & Sole Traders
- Application Form – Australian Companies, Trusts & Super Funds
- Application Form – Foreign Companies & Trusts
Send all completed forms to: Fidante Partners, Reply Paid 86049 Sydney NSW 2001 (no stamp required). For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 or speak to your Financial Planner.