Follow the steps below to invest in the Greencape Funds:
Important information: Fidante Partners Limited (Fidante Partners) is the responsible entity of each Fund. As responsible entity, Fidante Partners issues units in each Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of the relevant Fund for its operation. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Read the product disclosure statement and any other additional information relating to the product you intend to invest in. Please click on the relevant link below to access the fund documents.
- Greencape High Conviction Fund – Product Disclosure Statement & Additional Information Booklet
- Greencape Broadcap Fund – Product Disclosure Statement & Additional Information Booklet
Complete the relevant application form:
- Application Form – Individuals, Joint Investors & Sole Traders
- Application Form – Australian Companies, Trusts & Super Funds
- Application Form – Foreign Companies & Trusts
Send all completed forms to: Fidante Partners, Reply Paid 86049 Sydney NSW 2001 (no stamp required). For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 or speak to your Financial Planner.